Hillside Code of Ethics
UpdatedTuesday March 3, 2020 byCurtis Stalnaker.
As a parent, family member, or guardian, I pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for all children participating in HAA activities. I will:
- Lead by example treating all players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game or practice.
- Place the emotional and physical well being of each child ahead of any personal desire to win.
- Insist that every child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- Provide support for coaches and officials working to provide a positive experience for all children.
- Remember that the game is for children and not for adults.
- Do my best to make youth sports fun for all children.